Friday, January 25, 2013

Freebie Friday Printable: the love you make, XXXOOO

Here is a Freebie Friday Printable from me to you.
Have you noticed that my freebies that I make myself, like the one from last week, all have song lyrics in them? I'm truly inspired by the poetry of music....and that is a huge element that contributes to the atmosphere of my home...there is always music playing.

"And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make".
-Genius, Sir Paul McCartney 
It was the last song recorded collectively by the Beatles.
McCartney said, "I wanted [the medley] to end with a little meaningful couplet, so I followed the Bard and wrote a couplet."
When he says, THE BARD, he is referring to Shakespeare.

So here is a little 
Ombrefied,
Herringbone,
heartswelling, 
cosmic truth to print and do with it what you will.
Words to live by, in my humble opinion.
Blush Herringbone Ombre

Sand Herringbone Ombre

Haze Herringbone Ombre
XXXOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment