Friday, May 17, 2013

Freebie Friday: Moving Printables

We're moving this week.
We sold our home in 4 days on the market. (I'll be posting more about this in the near future).
It's a big move- to thousands of miles away.
Our family will be in transition for at least a month until we find a home in our new state of Utah.
Emotions aside though, there has been SO much I've needed to do to prepare for the move itself and all of the other things that go along with it that I need to do for the kids, the dog, the mail, ect.
It entailed being organized (a little).
Today I'm sharing some moving freebies that have helped me to KEEP CALM and CARRY A BOX, without losing it.


Happy Trails!
XXXOOO!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!I'm Villy from http://freestilcreatingbyvilly.blogspot.gr
    and your new follower!

    ReplyDelete