Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pinned It & Did It: M&M Pudding Cookies!

Are you like me? Always pinning amazing recipes and sort of forgetting about them? I'm on a quest to actually make some of the recipes I've pinned on my Pinterest cooking board "STIR IT UP".
My kids have been begging me to bake cookies for them this week...Grandpa's Banana Bread didn't cut it the other day, poor Grandpa... and they've been wanting me to make something "yummy and different" so I thought I'd try my hand at these M&M Pudding Cookies from Six Sister's Stuff. Ever since I had my first Pudding Cookie (chocolate chip at my friend Chelsea's house) I knew I HAD TO MAKE PUDDING COOKIES FOR EVER MORE.  I had never even heard of putting instant pudding mix into cookie batter. (That's PUTTING instant PUDDING mix in cookie batter- not PUDDING instant PUDDING mix in cookie batter, HA!). Have you? Either way, enter my taste kitchen....I PINNED IT & DID IT!
M&M pudding cookies 2
via Six Stister's Stuff
and my attempt!!!
My kids stamp of approval : "THESE TASTE LIKE BAKERY COOKIES"!

My stamp of approval: super yummy, best served with a glass of cold milk!
There is something about adding the instant pudding mix that makes the cookies crispy on the outside and tender on the inside! DON'T OVER BAKE...I think the pudding mix helps them set up, so if you over bake they are hard as a rock...yup, my 2nd batch was a bit over done.  Otherwise, they are DIVINE! 

AND how cute would these be if you used only certain colors of M&M's? Like if you had a certain color scheme going for a party? OR for a baby shower...using only pink or blue shades of M&M's....or for holidays, yes?!
To see the original recipe head over to Six Sister's Stuff!

And for more of my PINNED IT & DID IT posts...
PINNED IT & DID IT: CAPRESE BITES
PINNED IT & DID IT: GROWTH CHART RULER
PINNED IT & DID IT: VINEGAR & DAWN CLEANER

I challenge you to Pin it...and DO IT!! :)
XXXOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment