Friday, November 8, 2013

Freebie Friday Printable: A Life That's Good

I've been feeling incredibly blessed lately.
Does that mean everything is perfect in my life?
No.
Actually, things have been a bit challenging in so many directions for me.
But with that comes a deep appreciation for all of the things that are present in my life.
"Things" meaning blessings...
family
friends
creativity
beauty and grace and laughter.
'Tis the Season to be grateful.
And I pray that I have a grateful heart every day.
And I want you to know I'm grateful for you.

So just left click,  save image...print. Put on your fridge, your mirror as a pick me up...
I'll be framing and using as Thanksgiving decorations or place mats.
XXXOOO.

Have you heard this song?
It's pretty sweet, brings a tear to my eye
and reminds me that the simple things can be the biggest blessings and that is what truly makes a life that's good.


No comments:

Post a Comment