Friday, October 10, 2014

Dropping in on Layla Grayce {Layla Grayce Instagram Take Over!}

 

I'm over at Layla Grayce's instagram feed today sharing what inspires me these days!!! 
I've been a customer of theirs and a reader of their blog for years so I was thrilled and honored to team up with them when they asked me a few weeks ago. I've used several Layla Grayce items with e-design clients and appreciate their vast inventory... they have something for everyone no matter your style and/or budget.  And it's pretty impressive that they have such an amazing range of high end designers (Aiden Gray, Arteriors, Capel, Bunny Williams, Gabby, Dwell Studio, John Robshaw, Scalamandre) mixed with more affordable labels and pieces.
Fresh, Feminine, French, High End Style, that's Layla Grayce.
They're my go-to for all things Dash & Albert, Pine Cone Hill, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Sugarboo Designs and  Global Views. I'll be sharing my Top Ten Gifts Under $100  today as well!


I'm thrilled to have been asked to share my favorite styles and favorites, so hop over to @laylagrayce on Instagram to check out my take over! I'd love to hear what you think!


P.S. I'd love for you to follow me on IG, FB, Twitter...and here at the blog! Come back soon!
XO,

No comments:

Post a Comment