Friday, October 10, 2014

Top 10 Gifts Under $100 for #mother #sister #daughter #friend {with Layla Grayce}

I was asked to take over Layla Grayce's Instagram feed today!!! 
WHOOP!!! I KNOW, RIGHT?!!! 
I was so excited, ok, my jaw actually hit the floor and then I may have cried a little bit...because I'm a HUGE fan of Layla Grayce style and also, because, 
well, it felt like such a BIG DEAL for little ole me!
So I'm celebrating here on the blog today by sharing some of the Instagram posts that will be up on their feed today...

I have been a huge fan of Layla Grayce for several years. I drool over their furnishings and home decor items...they're my 'go to' for Dash and Albert rugs and they have spectacular gifts.
So many, in fact, that I've put together a little round up of My Top Ten favorite gifts under $100 (many well under $100) for the gals in your life! Mothers, Aunts, Sisters, Daughters, friends... you've got 'em and the Holidays are right around the corner!!! 

Here are a few of my favorite things (this may just be my own Wish List as well)!!!





Rifle Paper Co
New York Manhattan Print
$40
Braided Silk Oval Bracelet
$70
Rosanna Ikat
Orange & Grey Handbag
$40
Capo-Di-Monte Rose Small Vase Set of 3 TOZFXB066S3
Capo Di Monte
Rose Small Vase Set of 3
$63
Rifle Paper Co
Gold Stripes iPhone Case
$36
Lollia Perfume$9- $50
Gorjana Honeycomb Necklace
$40
Ice Milk Full Apron
Morning Bun Moments
 $70
Pine Cone HillCandlewick Decorative Pillow, Shale$68
Kira Tate Malachite Hoops $30
I would seriously love to buy every lady on my list those Malachite earrings, and have one pair for myself!!! Wouldn't you!! Thanks for coming over and checking out my Layla Grayce Gift Roundup!! Follow along with Layla Grayce on Instagram today and follow my Instagram account for more from Commona My House!!
XXXOOO, 

No comments:

Post a Comment